"1970's style terminal software, for the rest of us."
Termlets are Mac OS X applications that bundle up and launch Terminal programs. Termlets are designed to make Terminal software easier to use and available to a wider audience.
All Termlets are easy to install, just drag and drop the application where you want it - no packages, no admin passwords, no developer tools or special libraries required.
All Termlets are easy to launch, just double click on the Termlet application, or drag and drop a file on the application - no fussing with shells or environment variables.
Currently Available Termlets
- Lynxlet - the Lynx text-based web-browser
- Less Termlet - text file viewer
- Termlet Editors - the text editors, Emacs, Vim and Nano
- MacAsciiquarium - an Aquarium for Typewriters
- Mac ASCII Invaders - Space Invaders clone